How do I pay for electricity?

Electricity is top up as you go with PINERGY.

Nb. It is very important and part of the lease agreement that all tenants of your apartment top up equally between all tenants. If tenants do not contribute to Electricity their lease will be terminated by management.

How are roommates allocated?

If there is someone that you would like to share a room/apartment with, there is space on the application form to make us aware of this. We will take these wishes into consideration when we are allocating rooms, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee any such requests.

Do I have to leave at Christmas or Easter?

Although the majority of students go home during the holidays, you do not have to vacate the apartment during these periods. The apartment is let to you from September to end of May, whether you choose to stay there all the time or not.

What happens if I don’t get my place at SETU?

 First Years-If you have booked and paid in advance, but you do not get an offer of a place in SETU, we will fully refund all monies paid, provided you confirm your cancellation in writing, within 3 days of the CAO offers. Please Note: Refunds will be made by cheque only, and will be posted to your home address within 30 days of cancellation.

All other years, Erasmus and international students-If you cancel before August 1st you will receive your deposit back. If you cancel after August 1st your deposit will be forfeited.

Can I book by telephone?

You can enquire about booking an apartment room by our application form on our website. Bookings will not be confirmed until a deposit of 300.00 euro is paid.

You can contact us if you have any other queries by telephone 051-856704 or email www.riverwalkwaterford.com

Is there a curfew?

No, there is no curfew. Residents are free to come and go as they please, provided they respect the privacy of other residents.

What time do visitors have to leave?

Visitors must leave the premises by midnight, unless prior arrangements have been made with management/security.

Can I obtain my apartment/room number before I arrive?

No, you will be allocated a room on arrival.

Is insurance for my belongings provided by Riverwalk?

No. There are standard insurances in place on the complex, but these do not cover any personal belongings. You must make alternative arrangements in order to ensure that your possessions are covered.